Click here to email us for a complimentary QuickBooks Consultation.
We would love to hear about your business!
So many scenarios as to why a QuickBooks consultant would benefit your small business and if one of these has you thinking "that would be really helpful to our small business", please let us show you the ways...
Just Starting Out
- This being a critical, sensitive time for a business, every dollar goes back into your business and we both understand and advise that! Having a QuickBooks consultant come in to do the following things, will save you time and money in the long run.
A) If you just purchased QuickBooks for your business, we can set up your QuickBooks properly to suit your specific business needs. This way you are good to go from the start.
B) Teach you how to use your QuickBooks efficiently and accurately to suit your business needs.
QuickBooks Chart of Account Problems
Is your Chart of Accounts humongous, unfamiliar, showing duplicate accounts and all out of whack? This could poorly effect your business income tax return, not allowing you the maximum deductions your business deserves. As your QuickBooks consultant, we can "clean up" your Chart of Accounts, re-account previous transactions from adjusted accounts and teach you how to proceed with the correct accounts.
***This will allow you to produce an accurate Profit and Loss report which is a big tool in your success and growth!
Deposits and bill payments not matching
to your bank statement?
This is very frustrating to a business owner, we know! It throws so many things off center in your QuickBooks and therefor within your business:
- You customer balances (A/R) are not accurate
- Your vendor balances (A/P) are not accurate
- Your Profit and Loss report cannot be accurate
- You cannot reconcile your bank, loan or credit card statements
- You risk duplicate deposit entries
- Your undeposited funds account gets out of control!
Don't worry!! Having us as your QuickBooks consultant to come in and show you how to properly receive payments (whether they are check deposits or credit card merchant deposits) and deposit them into QuickBooks will give you a huge sigh of relief!!!